Biowood is a registered brand name by GRM Australia Pty. Ltd. since 2010. Hunter Woods Pty. Ltd. trading as “Biowood Australia” is specializing in building solution for commercial division in Australia. Our mission is to provide excellent service and supply quality solutions, environmentally friendly reconstituted wood building products to our valued business partners. Biowood architectural reconstituted composite wood plastic building products such as decking, screening, wall panelling, facades, cladding, ceiling, soffits, street furniture and louver application have been proven and time tested in both residential and commercial applications since 2010 within Australia and the International Market. We have over 501 Biowood reconstituted wood plastic composite building profiles for innovative, industry-leading architectural solutions.
Strengths & Opportunities
Here are a few reasons that make Biowood Australia different to the rest.
- We have a wide range of products to suit any need
- With the introduction of reconstituted wood, there is significant potential for industry-changing revolutionary products
- Environmental awareness to manufacture conventional products has sparked interest and demand in our products
- Biowood products are “going green” – this means an environmentally friendly, sustainable timber alternative for our customers
- Biowood is now an internationally recognised brand aiming to raise environmental awareness
Our product range
Look no further than Biowood Australia for the ultimate, innovative architectural solution. We design, manufacture and supply all of the following products:
- Decking & flooring systems
- Fencing systems
- Wall panel systems
- Ceiling systems
- Sunshading & screening systems
- Industrial special services as required
Regulations, Certifications & Quality Assurance
The certification, TUD SUD ISO 9001, outlines our commitment to being environmentally aware. As a result, the following is assured in all of our products.
- Our products that are engineered and manufactured are backed by extensive experience and knowledge
- From the materials used in the production process right to the final product – strict testing and quality control is enforced throughout the entire process to guarantee consistent product quality and delivery of products to our customers.
- Product specifications and installation manuals are provided with all of our products